- Helps antibacterial action
- Assists natural metabolic processes.
- Prevents caries.
- Helps to remove plaque.
- Helps to strengthen the gums.
- Reduces sensitivity of teeth and gums.
- Helps to prevent toothache.
- Helps healing process.
- Freshens breath.
1. Сyanocobalamin – Vitamin B12
- supports the natural metabolic process of absorption of proteins and lipids,
- helps to decrease the number of bacteria in the oral cavity,
- prevents the appearance of carious cavities.
- stops bacteria from sticking to the teeth,
- repairs the damage of tooth enamel,
- shields the teeth from tooth decay and cavities.
- stimulates cell regeneration,
- ensures astringent, hemostatic effect,
- helps to prevent inflammation of the gums.
4. Sage extract:
helps to prevent gingivitis and stomatitis,
helps to prevent bleeding gums,
nourishes gum tissue.
5. Commiphora myrrha oil:
- has a soothing action on the gums,
- prevents the propagation of bacteria in the oral cavity,
- helps to avoid stomatitis, gingivitis and periodontitis.
Vitamin B12 in Vegan Diets!
- When people eliminate specific groups of food from their diet, it is only natural that they have concerns over what effect these changes may have on their overall health and well-being.
- Unbalanced vegan diets may lead to nutritional deficiencies that nullify any beneficial effects of veganism and may cause serious issues.
- Vitamin B12 supplementation is especially important because its deficiency causes blood disorders and potentially irreversible neurological damage.